Spring Mountain Treatment Center
Tel: (702) 873-2400
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center has multiple programs for both adults and adolescents.
- We provide a caring and healthy environment that gives individuals a chance to make positive changes.
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center cares about helping troubled people make positive changes.
- Placing a loved one in a treatment program is not an easy decision for a parent, guardian or family member to make.
- It is most often a very difficult and emotional decision, but is necessary in order to keep them safe and provide him or her with a new beginning.
- We are committed to helping improve the quality of life for the patients and families we treat.
- Our staff is comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, therapists, social workers, teachers and other health care professionals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
6701 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 876-1181 2.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.