Spring Mountain Treatment Center
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center has multiple programs for both adults and adolescents.
- We provide a caring and healthy environment that gives individuals a chance to make positive changes.
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center cares about helping troubled people make positive changes.
- Placing a loved one in a treatment program is not an easy decision for a parent, guardian or family member to make.
- It is most often a very difficult and emotional decision, but is necessary in order to keep them safe and provide him or her with a new beginning.
- We are committed to helping improve the quality of life for the patients and families we treat.
- Our staff is comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, therapists, social workers, teachers and other health care professionals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: K-12 | 86 students
6701 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702)876-1181 2.3 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.