Spring Valley Montessori School
- Spring Valley Montessori School recognize the potential of the child and his or her desire to learn.
- We offer a nurturing and educational program ensuring an individualized academic environment, which promotes independence and optimum scholastic achievement.
- Our school curriculum is montessori based wherein the children learn the areas of Practical Life, Language Arts, Mathematics, Geometry, Cosmic Education, Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- We utilize hands on montessori materials along with supplemental materials to fulfill the Nevada State Registry requirements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
6701 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 876-1181 1.6 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-1610 4.6 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: K-5 | 122 students
5055 S Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89113
(702) 889-2803 3.4 K-5
We really love this school and am so happy we found it for our little girl. I was leery about schools in Clark county so decided to try a private school. It was the best choice we made and well worth the little bit of money for a safe, fun nurturing environment for my daughter. The teachers are all so sweet. I recommend you check this out.
- Posted by Parent - Michelle