Springs Adventist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Springs Adventist Academy Photo #7 - We have our own chapel for worship! God is good, and the students spend the first hour of every day learning about God and His plan for their lives!
- Welcome to Springs Adventist Academy! We are a co-educational school -- Kindergarten through eighth grade -- sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- SAA is fully accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities and is a member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- Our staff is committed to providing a quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- We welcome your interest and invite you to call and schedule a visit. Please also explore this site to learn more about us.
- Check out the calendar and the latest news to find out what is happening at our school.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, black or blue pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Anyone who wants Christian education can have it. We will strive to meet your budget.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Bell Choir, Drama, Spanish|
- Springs Adventist Academy exists to provide a partnership with God and parents to educate and challenge students to spiritual and academic excellence. At the same time SAA encourages them to become creative problem solvers, critical thinkers, and responsible citizens serving God, community, and country. Christian education is the foundation for restoring individuals to the image of God.
This school is amazing!! The staff is caring, the class size is ideal and the curriculum is top notch!Two of my children go here and we feel so blessed
- Posted by Parent - Mom of 5
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.