- Children's University is a Christian school dedicated to providing an excellent academic, physical, emotional, and spiritual environment for the education of students leading to a life that honors God.
- The school exists to train the mind, develop the moral character, enrich the spiritual lives, and perpetuate growth of Christian ideals in all who come within the sphere of its influence.
- CSCS stands as a witness for Jesus Christ modeled by administration, faculty, parents, and students.
- Through a rich offering of academic, spiritual, artistic, and athletic programs, CSCS provides an opportunity for each student to reach his or her maximum spiritual, intellectual, social, and ethical potential.
- CSCS stresses the highest excellence and proficiency in academic education with a goal of developing, within each student, mastery of all the basics of learning while establishing thinking and clear communication skills.
- Operating as a Christian community, CSCS emphasizes understanding and responsiveness to the student needs and capabilities from a Christ-centered, biblical perspective.
- CSCS serves as a training ground for the development of healthy Christian relationships across race, ethnic and gender lines.
- CSCS seeks to develop the whole person with the knowledge and skills to embrace a lifetime of personal fulfillment, Christian service, and contribution to society.
- The competencies to act ethically, to care for and serve others, and to practice Christian stewardship of human and natural resources are integrated into the fabric of all CSCS programs.
- Programs and activities help students explore their value and role in society as well as the importance of vocation and service in their lives.
- Students will be equipped to pursue the post-secondary education of their choosing, preparing them to be knowledgeable Christian participants in our nation and the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: NS-5 | 45 students
4125 Constitution Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719)596-4386 0.5 NS-5
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-12 | 337 students
4050 Nonchalant Circle S
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
(719)574-0920 1 PK-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: 7-12 | 13 students
828 Wooten Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
(719)635-1371 1.7 7-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.