St Mary's High School
- We at St. Mary's are proud of our Catholic heritage, our own traditions, and our history in the Stockton community.
- Because we believe that human beings are the pinnacle of God's creation on earth, we at St. Mary's strive to develop the total person - spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We realize that we must continue to be unique and contemporary, dedicated to developing students who possess the necessary skills for the future and who make choices which reflect Christian values.
- Our common goal as a community is to stress value-based instruction and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||885 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 277 students
1110 N Lincoln St
Stockton, CA 95203
(209)444-4005 0.6 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
(209)477-1950 2.3 K-5
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 262 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
(209)472-2140 4.1 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 102 students
144 W 5th St
Stockton, CA 95206
(209)463-1540 1.8 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 240 students
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
(209)464-0801 2 K-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.