St Mary's High School
- We at St. Mary's are proud of our Catholic heritage, our own traditions, and our history in the Stockton community.
- Because we believe that human beings are the pinnacle of God's creation on earth, we at St. Mary's strive to develop the total person - spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We realize that we must continue to be unique and contemporary, dedicated to developing students who possess the necessary skills for the future and who make choices which reflect Christian values.
- Our common goal as a community is to stress value-based instruction and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||885 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 277 students
1110 N Lincoln St
Stockton, CA 95203
(209)444-4005 0.6 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
(209)477-1950 2.3 K-5
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 262 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
(209)472-2140 4.1 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 102 students
144 W 5th St
Stockton, CA 95206
(209)463-1540 1.8 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 240 students
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
(209)464-0801 2 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.