St Mary's High School
Tel: (209) 957-3340
- We at St. Mary's are proud of our Catholic heritage, our own traditions, and our history in the Stockton community.
- Because we believe that human beings are the pinnacle of God's creation on earth, we at St. Mary's strive to develop the total person - spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We realize that we must continue to be unique and contemporary, dedicated to developing students who possess the necessary skills for the future and who make choices which reflect Christian values.
- Our common goal as a community is to stress value-based instruction and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||821 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 269 students
1110 N Lincoln St
Stockton, CA 95203
(209) 444-4000 0.6 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 477-1950 2.3 K-5
- Stockton Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 472-2140 4.1 PK-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 115 students
144 W 5th St
Stockton, CA 95206
(209) 463-1540 1.8 K-8
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 240 students
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 464-0801 2 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.