- We at St. Mary's are proud of our Catholic heritage, our own traditions, and our history in the Stockton community.
- Because we believe that human beings are the pinnacle of God's creation on earth, we at St. Mary's strive to develop the total person - spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We realize that we must continue to be unique and contemporary, dedicated to developing students who possess the necessary skills for the future and who make choices which reflect Christian values.
- Our common goal as a community is to stress value-based instruction and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||976 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ModestoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
4040 Tully Rd D
Modesto, CA 95356
StocktonGrades: K-8 | 240 students
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
StocktonGrades: K-8 | 143 students
144 W 5th St
Stockton, CA 95206
StocktonGrades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
ModestoGrades: 9-12 | 379 students
200 S Carpenter Road
Modesto, CA 95351
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.