St. Albert The Great Catholic School
Tel: (775) 747-3392
- St. Albert the Great Catholic School is committed to academic excellence and dedicated to the primary responsibility of teaching the Gospel message.
- We hope that, through our service, students are learning to know, love and serve God.
- We, the community of St. Albert the Great Catholic School, in keeping with the teachings of Christ, are dedicated to integrating the Gospel values, promoting academic excellence and preparing students to be responsible individuals with a commitment to living the Gospel in a diverse society.
- St. Albert the Great School Philosophy We, the Staff of St. Albert the Great Catholic School, in active partnership with parents, are dedicated to challenging every child to grow in spirit, mind and body, within the framework of social, cultural and global understanding and respect.
- St. Albert The Great was a Dominican friar & bishop who was considered to be the greatest German philosopher & theologian of the Middle Ages.
- In the pursuit of academic excellence, we at St. Albert school are committed to providing the environment and motivation of students to develop critical thinking and effective communications skills that will allow them to reach their greatest potential.
- At St. Albert School we believe that by our example we bring the students to an understanding of their importance in the community and the fellowship we all share.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 286 students
1300 Casazza Drive
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 323-2931 3.5 K-8
- Reno Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
565 Zolezzi Ln
Reno, NV 89511
(775) 852-6162 9.2 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.