St Catherine Of Alexandria School
Tel: (708) 425-5547
- St. Catherine School is an integral part of the St. Catherine parish family.
- We strive to instill in our students values which promote human dignity and embrace diversity.
- St. Catherine offers a variety of opportunities for students such as: band, violin, before and after school care programs, scouting, Children's choir, voice lessons, and sports programs.
- Our school community recognizes that parents are the primary educators of their children in the Catholic faith.
- It is our goal to support the parents in this on-going endeavor.
- Students attend weekly Mass with their class, participate in daily prayer and seasonal prayer services, along with community service projects.
- St. Catherine of Alexandria Parish established a school for the children of registered parishioners to provide a Catholic education in a Christian atmosphere in which all students can develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically to the best of their ability in a safe environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Lawn Grades: PK-8 | 466 students
10400 Lawler Avenue
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
(708) 425-1656 1.2 PK-8
- Oak Lawn Grades: NS-12 | 84 students
5220 West 105th Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
(708) 425-3435 1.4 NS-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
9440 S Vincennes Ave
Chicago, IL 60620
(773) 779-9440 4.6 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 495 students
3333 W 110th St
Chicago, IL 60655
(773) 445-2969 1.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.