St Clement School
- At St Clement School, we invite our students to achieve a solid academic foundation, enlivened by the Gospel, that will enable them to become problem-solvers, communicators, and caretakers of the world.
- As an academic Catholic faith community, reaching for excellence, we at St. Clement School endeavor to work in harmony with all those committed to the positive growth of our children.
- We seek to respect all students as unique persons with special gifts, talents, and limitations.
- Through Christian, value-oriented education, we encourage those entrusted to us to become problem solvers who witness their faith in an ever-changing world.
- St. Charles Parish School provides a Catholic education which enriches the spiritual, intellectual, social, moral, physical, and persona knowledge of the students, guides them in the deepening of their relationship with Jesus Christ and living out their faith in the word.
- With emphasis placed on academic fundamentals and civic awareness, students are challenged to reach their personal potential and respond in service to others.
- Family, School and Parish, in a cooperative partnership, share in the is educational ministry entrusted to us by Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech and Language, Title I Reading|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
531 Congress St
Bloomington, WI 53804
(608)994-2435 11.1 PK-8
- Potosi Grades: PK-8 | 35 students
100 US Highway 61 N
Potosi, WI 53820
(608)763-2120 11.2 PK-8
- Dickeyville Grades: PK-3 | 70 students
325 West Main
Dickeyville, WI 53808
(608)568-7790 16.6 PK-3
- Kieler Grades: 4-8 | 66 students
3685 County Highway Hhh
Kieler, WI 53812
(608)568-7220 19.2 4-8
- Cuba City Grades: NS-8 | 129 students
218 N Jackson St
Cuba City, WI 53807
(608)744-2120 21.8 NS-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.