- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 464 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of St. Edmund School is to teach the word of Christ, to use it in every aspect of learning, and to model it in daily life. We, the members of the St. Edmund School Community, believe that a faith community is the gathering of the body of Jesus bound together by His message of salvation. Because of love for the Lord, we are committed to serve Him in each other. In this atmosphere of community and service, we proclaim Jesus' message to our students, their parents, and their teachers. We believe that by leading our students to this ideal of community, service, and proclamation of Jesus' message as expressed by the Catholic Church, we will advance the cause of God's kingdom in Eunice among the people of all races, creeds and religions. Therefore, the principle objective and the reason for the existence of St. Edmund School is to provide for the spiritual, educational, and social formation of our students within the context of the living faith community and to make this formation available to as many as is feasibly possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Edmund Catholic School often compared to?
What sports does St. Edmund Catholic School offer?
When is the application deadline for St. Edmund Catholic School?
Endorse St. Edmund Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards