- St. Elizabeth School offers kindergarten through 8th grade education for children.
- The mission of St. Elizabeth School is to know and follow Christ through a Gospel-oriented, contemporary, Catholic education marked by a spiritually vibrant, academically rich, and emotionally nurturing environment, which encourages students to realize their intellectual potential and to lead moral lives of service to other.
- The administration, faculty, and staff in partnership with parents, help facilitate the spiritual, moral, social, and intellectual development of each child.
- Through the education at St. Elizabeth School, students realize their potential to promote positive change in society.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 296 students
925 Chenery St
San Francisco, CA 94131
San MateoGrades: K-12 | 76 students
525 42nd Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94403
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.