St. Francis KinderCare
The teachers and staff at our St. Francis KinderCare are caring and dedicated to providing quality education to all children.
Our teachers have a combined 120 years of experience in early childhood education and are committed to continuing education and professional development.
Teamwork, compassion, hard work, and the pure joy of being part of the children's lives makes the staff at our KinderCare truly successful.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the St. Francis KinderCare! We welcome both children and families into our KinderCare family by building strong relationships which foster caring and trust. Each day we strive to enrich children's lives by providing our quality programming in a fun and nurturing learning environment. We welcome you and your child to join us in our adventure of enjoying lifelong learning.
- Safety is our number one priority here. We have a key code in our entrance and all fences and doors are locked. We have a sign-in and out book in the entry way that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. We have Child Supervision Records in the classrooms that the teachers check every half hour. We also ensure that the proper authorized individuals are picking up the children by verifying their photo identification and comparing that to the paperwork that was submitted by the parent.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Wisconsin Shares (Also known as W-2 or state assistance)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Francis KinderCare?
The application deadline for St. Francis KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Francis KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.