South Milwaukee KinderCare
Tel: (414) 762-0045
Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. We know that children learn by playing, experimenting, exploring and testing and flourish when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
Our teaching staff at the South Milwaukee KinderCare takes great pride in the education and care we provide.
We strive to meet and exceed all of your expectations.
The staff at our center has been dedicated to educating children many years.
We have a wonderful caring staff with many years of Early Childcare experience, including three teachers who have been with our center for more than 20 years each.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the South Milwaukee KinderCare. We offer our families and children a safe and healthy environment where we teach children in a loving and nurturing setting. We have been a part of the community for over 25 years and are active participants in many community events. We provide the children a quality learning program where we encourage creativity and a chance for them to learn and grow.
- Health and safety are our number one priority here. Our entry has a key pad that requires a code for entrance into our center. This code is changed a minumum of twice per year. We have a secure fenced-in outside play area where the children can play in a protected environment. We keep Child Supervision Records in the classrooms where the teacher checks attendance every half hour and center management reviews these records a minimum of three times a day. We have a sign-in and out book located at our parent center, that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. We ensure that the proper people are picking up the children by verifying their photo identification and comparing them to the paperwork that was submitted by the parent. We clean our classrooms and main center areas daily and sanitize the center nightly, following all state and company health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- W2 <--parents are responsible for co-pay and center will assist with the application and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to South Milwaukee KinderCare is St. Anthomy High School (2.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Divine Mercy School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
695 College Ave
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
(414) 764-4360 1.1 PK-8
- South Milwaukee Grades: PK-6 | 84 students
1800 16th Ave
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
(414) 312-8755 1.2 PK-6
- Saint Francis Grades: NS-PK
4692 S Whitnall Ave
Saint Francis, WI 53235
(414) 482-3366 2.1 NS-PK
- Oak Creek Grades: NS-PK
7677 S Howell Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
(414) 762-9050 2.4 NS-PK
- Cudahy Grades: PK-8 | 66 students
3766 E Cudahy Avenue
Cudahy, WI 53110
(414) 744-9771 2.4 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.