Divine Mercy School
- Divine Mercy School provides a Christian community in which Christian values are developed under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, parents, teachers, all other school personnel, and parish members.
- We believe that each child will be enabled to reach full actualization of his/her potential through cooperation between parents and the school, each having the same concern for the child.
- Divine Mercy School has a challenging curriculum based on faith, values and high academic expectations.
- The educational program is designed to promote the growth and development of the whole child.
- Emphasis is placed on mastery of basic skills, creative inquiry and expression, and the integration of Christian values with daily life.
- It is the primary purpose of the Divine Mercy Parish Athletic Association to provide an extension of the Christian educational experience.
- The parish athletic program is designed to provide enjoyable extra-curricular activities for children and to teach the fundamentals of sports.
- The program strives to develop self-worth, sportsmanship, discipline, sound judgment and physical well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Creek Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
9329 S Chicago Rd
Oak Creek, WI 53154
(414)762-6820 3.9 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 165.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 165.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 93.8 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.