Divine Mercy School
- Divine Mercy School provides a Christian community in which Christian values are developed under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, parents, teachers, all other school personnel, and parish members.
- We believe that each child will be enabled to reach full actualization of his/her potential through cooperation between parents and the school, each having the same concern for the child.
- Divine Mercy School has a challenging curriculum based on faith, values and high academic expectations.
- The educational program is designed to promote the growth and development of the whole child.
- Emphasis is placed on mastery of basic skills, creative inquiry and expression, and the integration of Christian values with daily life.
- It is the primary purpose of the Divine Mercy Parish Athletic Association to provide an extension of the Christian educational experience.
- The parish athletic program is designed to provide enjoyable extra-curricular activities for children and to teach the fundamentals of sports.
- The program strives to develop self-worth, sportsmanship, discipline, sound judgment and physical well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Creek Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
9329 S Chicago Rd
Oak Creek, WI 53154
(414)762-6820 3.9 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 165.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 165.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 93.8 PK-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.