St. Innocent's Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Innocent's Academy is an alternative educational program for young men of high school age and older.
- It encompasses both those considered “at-risk” and stable young men alike.
- Many of them have need of secure anchoring as an antidote to modern rootlessness and lack of values.
- The purpose of the Academy is to help them know themselves and to act as men created in the image and likeness of God, to foster their sense of human dignity and worth, and to help them develop life skills which will prepare them to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities as adults.
- We employ several methods to achieve these objectives. First and foremost, our life here is structured in the context of a religious family community, in which each member receives close personal attention.
- Daily prayer founded in the Eastern Orthodox cycle of services and spiritual readings in the Orthodox tradition are also vital.
- The fostering of a spirit of brotherhood and truth with one another in thought and action complete our foundation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kodiak Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
2932 Mill Bay Rd
Kodiak, AK 99615
(907)486-3513 2.2 PK-8
- Kodiak Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
3300 Rezanof Dr E
Kodiak, AK 99615
(907)486-4905 2.8 PK-8
- Naknek Grades: Inquire with school | 7 students
Mile 0.5 Lynx Loop
Naknek, AK 99633
(907)246-7323 179.5 Inquire with school
- Soldotna Grades: PK-12 | 171 students
45872 K Beach Road
Soldotna, AK 99669
(907)262-5101 192 PK-12
- Kenai Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
47585 Ciechanski Rd
Kenai, AK 99611
(907)283-9690 193 PK-8
Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee is a high level Christian school. We are interested in diverse students who seek a quality education and qualify. For brochures call 1-800-277-9522. Thank you and God bless
- Posted by Teacher - mbarn
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.