Grace Evangelical Lutheran School
Grace Lutheran School provides a caring Christian environment which builds a solid foundation for spiritual, academic and social growth for students.
Grace is a participating school in the Milwaukee Parent Choice Program and the WI School Choice Program allowing families who meet income requirements to attend Grace using a tuition-free Choice Voucher. Choice Applications are accepted February through April.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 236 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Each student is appropriately challenged with 21st Century skills needed for success in the future. Our teachers help them grow their confidence, social skills and a disciplined approach to learning. It is the teaching of the Gospel and the promise of God`s love and forgiveness that is at the center of our teachings. Our goal is to partner with you, the parents, to provide a framework for their education and to nurture spiritual, educational, and social growth and maturity. As you consider your child`s future I believe you will discover that Grace Lutheran School can provide you with excellence in all regards.
Endorse Grace Evangelical Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.