St Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- Since 1980, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School has provided families in Anchorage with a quality education that addresses the whole child: spiritual, academic, social, and emotional.
- We are a parish school of approximately 175 students in grades
- Pre-Kindergarten through 6. Our school offers religious education and worship, service projects, high academic standards, field trips, library and reading programs, extracurricular activities (running club, chess club, sewing club, after school art program), dedicated and professional staff, and active parent involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dress code guidelines)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,670|
|Tuition Notes||We do a 10 month tuition plan.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Homework Club, Sewing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Classes, After School Band 4th - 6th Grade
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, as an active ministry of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, the Archdiocese of Anchorage, and the Catholic Church, serves to impart and promote our Catholic faith to future generations.
- Parents, as primary educators, work in positive partnership with parish and school, and create a faith community that inspires its members to live as Jesus lived.
- Teachers nurture each child`s unique gifts, facilitate academic growth and faith formation of the whole person, and prepare students to become Christ-centered, productive members of our city and society.
- By integrating the faith, knowledge and values they gain, Saint Elizabeth`s students will think critically, discover a love of learning, live the Gospel message, reach out to others in service, further social justice, and deepen their relationship with God.
- Our Vision: To be the flagship elementary school feeding into a strong and vibrant Archdiocesan school system where our graduates are recognized as morally strong, well-educated and responsibly involved citizens.
- Our Mission: To provide an excellent Catholic education in a Christ-like environment.
- Our Values: Faith, Family and Excellence.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Grades: K-12 | 146 students
1010 W Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK 99503
(907)276-5822 6.6 K-12
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 6.4 NS-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.