- Grades: Kindergarten-11
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Wings Christian Academy uses Accelerated Christian Education material from which the student gains character concepts and traits as well as knowledge and understanding. The program is individualized. Students learn and progress at their own rate, through goals and controls, motivation and rewards. Each student is individually diagnosed in order to be placed into each subject area where the highest level of performance may be achieved. This level may vary from subject to subject. Most important, the curriculum is Bible-centered. Biblical principles are taught and emphasized throughout the material. Wings Christian Academy, believing parents are responsible for the education of their children, assists them in nurturing their children from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity. Although a solid scholastic education is important, our primary purpose is to train young men and women for Christian service with servant's hearts, whether as lay-persons or in full-time ministry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Wings Christian Academy often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Wings Christian Academy?
Endorse Wings Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards