Our students are able to experience different avenues of learning to better prepare them for their educational journey.
Nicknamed 'Vianney Village,' the school cafeteria used to be home to the parish church while the new building was going up in the 1950's.
We offer extended day care both before and after school. PK and K are both available as full or half day options.
Along with having a choir program, individual and band lessons are available as part of our arts curriculum.
- St. John Vianney brings students closer to Christ through comprehensive formation in an authentically Catholic environment. Our goal is to prepare students who will graduate with academic competence, moral uprightness, a vibrant relationship with Christ and a genuine commitment to their family, the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Student Council, Theater Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Theater, Student Council,
- We Offer:
- A program of comprehensive formation that develops a student's intellect, character, faith and service abilities.
- An authentically Catholic environment that is not only safe, but deeply rooted in Catholic Tradition and Scripture
- High academic standards with test results significantly above the national norms.
- Personalized attention with small classroom sizes (15:1 student to teacher ratio) and a differentiated instruction program for children with special learning needs.
- Many opportunities for young children development including: full or half day Preschool, full day Kindergarten and Extended Day care (6:30-7:40am & 2:30-6:00pm)
- A wide variety of activities and specialized programs such as art, music, science, theater and athletics.
- Like Us on Facebook at Vianney Vikings
SJV is a very welcoming, vibrant school. The parents, teachers, students, and staff all come together for the good of the children. The academic programs are great! Various and different sports and extracurricular activities to choose from and keep our children busy and involved. The school functions are well attended and lots of fun. Overall the school community is inviting and welcoming. I love this school, cannot imagine my children being at another!
- Posted by Parent - letyg
April 28, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
April 28, 2017
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
April 28, 2017
Of the approximately 4,000 Montessori schools in the U.S. only 1,100 schools are members of the American Montessori Society. Does this matter? What else should you look for to determine if a Montessori school is the real thing?