St. John Vianney School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (708) 562-1466
St. John Vianney School Photo #2 - At St. John Vianney School we're committed to surrounding students in a Catholic environment with academic excellence. We offer classes for PreSchool 3 and 4 to 8th grade. Our personalized learning allows students to reach their highest potential.
St. John Vianney School Photo #3 - Nicknamed "Vianney Village," the school cafeteria used to be home to the parish church while the new building was going up in the 1950's.
St. John Vianney School Photo #4 - We offer extended day care both before and after school. PK and K are both available as full or half day options.
St. John Vianney School Photo #6 - Along with having a choir program, individual and band lessons are available as part of our arts curriculum.
- St. John Vianney brings students closer to Christ through comprehensive formation in an authentically Catholic environment. Our goal is to prepare students who will graduate with academic competence, moral uprightness, a vibrant relationship with Christ and a genuine commitment to their family, the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Student Council, Theater|
- We Offer:
- A program of comprehensive formation that develops a student's intellect, character, faith and service abilities.
- An authentically Catholic environment that is not only safe, but deeply rooted in Catholic Tradition and Scripture
- High academic standards with test results significantly above the national norms.
- Personalized attention with small classroom sizes (15:1 student to teacher ratio) and a differentiated instruction program for children with special learning needs.
- Many opportunities for young children development including: full or half day Preschool, full day Kindergarten and Extended Day care (6:30-7:40am & 2:30-6:00pm)
- A wide variety of activities and specialized programs such as art, music, science, theater and athletics.
- Like Us on Facebook at Vianney Vikings
- People that viewed St. John Vianney School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Catholic School, Acaciawood School, Anaheim Discovery Christian School, Cornelia Connelly School and Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 119 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 995-1800 1721.4 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 776-1717 1721.5 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: NS-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 874-8233 1720 NS-8
SJV is a very welcoming, vibrant school. The parents, teachers, students, and staff all come together for the good of the children. The academic programs are great! Various and different sports and extracurricular activities to choose from and keep our children busy and involved. The school functions are well attended and lots of fun. Overall the school community is inviting and welcoming. I love this school, cannot imagine my children being at another!
- Posted by Parent - letyg
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.