St Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (618) 539-3930
- St. Joseph Parish School, founded in 1869, provides an affordable, quality Catholic elementary education for the children and families of St. Joseph Parish, Freeburg.
- St. Joseph School provides a well-rounded program of subjects and values to develop the whole child academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically in a Catholic atmosphere.
- Emphasis is placed on the importance of Christian values, the development of a whole, positive self-concept and a strong academic background gained through discipline, cooperation and responsibility.
- As a community of caring persons working together, we continue to grow closer to God through loving, respecting and serving one another, and by worshiping together.
- Our teachers, who are dedicated and professional, believe that they have been called to the ministry of teaching and strive to teach as Jesus did.
- With personal sacrifice and total involvement of the parents and the entire parish family, St. Joseph Parish School will be able to live out its mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smithton Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
10 S Lincoln St
Smithton, IL 62285
(618) 233-0581 4.7 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
1810 Mcclintock Ave
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 234-0275 6.6 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
413 E Main St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618) 234-3391 7.1 PK-12
- Belleville Grades: PK-4
200 S. Second St.
Belleville, IL 62220
(618) 233-6414 7.2 PK-4
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.