St. Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (618) 539-3930
- St. Joseph Parish School, founded in 1869, provides an affordable, quality Catholic elementary education for the children and families of St. Joseph Parish, Freeburg.
- St. Joseph School provides a well-rounded program of subjects and values to develop the whole child academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically in a Catholic atmosphere.
- Emphasis is placed on the importance of Christian values, the development of a whole, positive self-concept and a strong academic background gained through discipline, cooperation and responsibility.
- As a community of caring persons working together, we continue to grow closer to God through loving, respecting and serving one another, and by worshiping together.
- Our teachers, who are dedicated and professional, believe that they have been called to the ministry of teaching and strive to teach as Jesus did.
- With personal sacrifice and total involvement of the parents and the entire parish family, St. Joseph Parish School will be able to live out its mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smithton Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
10 S Lincoln St
Smithton, IL 62285
(618) 233-0581 4.7 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: NS-8 | 267 students
1810 Mcclintock Ave
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 234-0275 6.6 NS-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
413 E Main St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618) 234-3391 7.1 PK-12
- Belleville Grades: PK-4
200 S. Second St.
Belleville, IL 62220
(618) 233-6414 7.2 PK-4
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.