St Mary Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (563) 252-1577
- St. Mary School is called into being and sustained by the parents and the parishes of St. Mary and Immaculate Conception for the purpose of educating the total child.
- Academically Spiritually Morally Socially Physically In fulfilling its mission the children of St. Mary School will continue to live the values of their Catholic faith enabling them to meet the changing demands of a global society.
- We, at St. Mary's School, believe that knowledge is power.
- Further, we believe Catholic education empowers children to become responsible members of the church and society.
- While we recognize that parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children, St. Mary's School agrees to share the responsibility for the formal education of children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Through our educational programs, we strive for excellence. potential, to learn critical thinking skills, and to develop their own special gifts with integrity, initiative, cooperation and self direction.
- Students are expected to participate actively in their own learning process.
- St. Mary's and Immaculate Conception. We parallel the adult Christian community by participating on the parishes liturgical, prayer and service life.
- Nourished by an active faith and empowered with knowledge, we strive to live the gospel message of loving service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
531 Congress St
Bloomington, WI 53804
(608) 994-2435 14.3 PK-8
- Luxemburg Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
100 West Main
Luxemburg, IA 52056
(563) 853-2325 15.3 PK-6
- Prairie Du Chien Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1110 N Marquette Rd
Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821
(608) 326-8559 16.1 K-12
- Prairie Du Chien Grades: NS-8 | 87 students
720 S Wacouta Avenue
Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821
(608) 326-4400 16.4 NS-8
- Holy Cross Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
835 Church St
Holy Cross, IA 52053
(563) 870-2402 17.2 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.