St. Mary Immaculate Conception School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Mary School is called into being and sustained by the parents and the parishes of St. Mary and Immaculate Conception for the purpose of educating the total child. Academically Spiritually Morally Socially Physically In fulfilling its mission the children of St. Mary School will continue to live the values of their Catholic faith enabling them to meet the changing demands of a global society. We, at St. Mary's School, believe that knowledge is power. Further, we believe Catholic education empowers children to become responsible members of the church and society. While we recognize that parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children, St. Mary's School agrees to share the responsibility for the formal education of children in kindergarten through eighth grade. Through our educational programs, we strive for excellence. potential, to learn critical thinking skills, and to develop their own special gifts with integrity, initiative, cooperation and self direction. Students are expected to participate actively in their own learning process. St. Mary's and Immaculate Conception. We parallel the adult Christian community by participating on the parishes liturgical, prayer and service life. Nourished by an active faith and empowered with knowledge, we strive to live the gospel message of loving service to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Mary Immaculate Conception School?
The application deadline for St. Mary Immaculate Conception School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary Immaculate Conception School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards