St. Mary School
- Top Ranked SD School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 367 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,550
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Navy blue pants, white collared shirts, plaid skirts optional for girls
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Currently Saint Mary School has grades Pre-K through 6. School hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. In addition to classroom offerings we have vocal music, band, technology, art, library, and physical education instruction by certified teachers. All student needs are addressed at Saint Mary School. We augment and address student instruction with enrichment instruction or remediation/assistance based on student needs for success. Auxiliary staff, aids, and volunteers round out our certified staff as part of our dedicated educational team. In addition to formal academic enrichment, we offer group band, private band lessons, guitar lessons, liturgical music, and the Accelerated Reader program in our library.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary School cost?
St. Mary School's tuition is approximately $3,550 for private students.
What is St. Mary School's ranking?
St. Mary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Dakota for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary School?
The application deadline for St. Mary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards