Education & Integration Services
- Since 1952, Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare has emphasized the importance of emotional wellness not only for individuals, but also for the communities we serve.
- Over the years, Southeastern has listened to the behavioral health care issues facing the Sioux Empire and responded with the appropriate services.
- As the Sioux Falls area grew, so did Southeastern's scope of care.
- These days you will find Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare helping people wherever there is a need whether it is in a counselor's office, in school, on the job, at home or across the state.
- An Adjustment Training Center and Special Education School are able to serve individuals with developmental disabilities from age three to adulthood.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.