Education & Integration Services
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since 1952, Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare has emphasized the importance of emotional wellness not only for individuals, but also for the communities we serve. Over the years, Southeastern has listened to the behavioral health care issues facing the Sioux Empire and responded with the appropriate services. As the Sioux Falls area grew, so did Southeastern's scope of care. These days you will find Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare helping people wherever there is a need whether it is in a counselor's office, in school, on the job, at home or across the state. An Adjustment Training Center and Special Education School are able to serve individuals with developmental disabilities from age three to adulthood.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Education & Integration Services often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Education & Integration Services?
The application deadline for Education & Integration Services is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Education & Integration Services. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards