Education & Integration Services
- Since 1952, Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare has emphasized the importance of emotional wellness not only for individuals, but also for the communities we serve.
- Over the years, Southeastern has listened to the behavioral health care issues facing the Sioux Empire and responded with the appropriate services.
- As the Sioux Falls area grew, so did Southeastern's scope of care.
- These days you will find Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare helping people wherever there is a need whether it is in a counselor's office, in school, on the job, at home or across the state.
- An Adjustment Training Center and Special Education School are able to serve individuals with developmental disabilities from age three to adulthood.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.