Education & Integration Services
- Since 1952, Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare has emphasized the importance of emotional wellness not only for individuals, but also for the communities we serve.
- Over the years, Southeastern has listened to the behavioral health care issues facing the Sioux Empire and responded with the appropriate services.
- As the Sioux Falls area grew, so did Southeastern's scope of care.
- These days you will find Southeastern Behavioral HealthCare helping people wherever there is a need whether it is in a counselor's office, in school, on the job, at home or across the state.
- An Adjustment Training Center and Special Education School are able to serve individuals with developmental disabilities from age three to adulthood.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.