St Marys Central Catholic School
Tel: (432) 337-6052
- St Marys Central Catholic School serves 300 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Marys Central Catholic School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PreK Montessori Program - 310.00 a month for 10 months of school K - 6th - 270.00 a month for 10 months of school|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Limited amount of piano, St. Mary's Strings|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 39 students
5611 Ector Ave
Odessa, TX 79762
(432) 362-7447 1.2 K-12
- Odessa Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
401 W County Rd N
Odessa, TX 79763
(432) 337-6431 1.2 PK-8
- Midland Grades: PK-12 | 647 students
3500 W Wadley Ave
Midland, TX 79707
(432) 697-3281 17.9 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.