St. Michael Elementary School
St. Michael Elementary School serves 112 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
The student:teacher of St. Michael Elementary School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Catholic.
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 112 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,550
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. Michael School is located in Pinconning, Michigan, a rural community north of Bay City. We have 109 students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. We are proud to say that we have a kind, caring, dedicated staff committed to our students' futures. We offer a faith-filled, safe school environment that makes everyone who enters our doors feel like they are "home". Some of the many things we pride ourselves on are our kindhearted, spirited students, enthusiastic staff, our themed classrooms, our Student Council, Halloween parade, one-of-a-kind Christmas program, Catholic Schools Week celebration, March is Reading Month celebrations, school carnival, May Crowning, Kindergarten graduation, 8th Grade graduation and formal dance, and so much more!Please feel welcome to stop by and see us anytime. Everyone is welcome to attend our school; if you have any questions about the school, do not hesitate to call (989) 879-3063.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Michael Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.