St. Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul School serves children ages 3, 4 and 5 in Pre School, Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
- We also serve families with children in grades 1-8.
- We care about children and their spiritual, emotional, physical, and academic growth; we care about each other and this opportunity to mutually encourage, support, and challenge each other; and finally, we care about you and your interest in academic excellence and deep spiritual value.
- St. Paul Lutheran School, "Education for Life, Nurturing Faith for Eternity.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Myra Swiston|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Destination Imagination, Handbell Choir Band, Choir, Handbell Choir, Destination Imagination,
- Over 50 years in our communityProven academic rigor and quality. Smart Boards in every classroom. Student laptops, 5th-8th grade band and music classes, foreign language. Hot lunch and after school programs. Basketball, volleyball, and wrestling programs
- Leadership opportunities with safety cadets, student council, and ambassador program
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017