St Pauls Evangelical Lutheran School
- St Pauls Evangelical Lutheran School serves 44 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Pauls Evangelical Lutheran School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$840|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
- People that viewed St Pauls Evangelical Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Immaculate Heart Of Mary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
4913 Schofield St
Madison, WI 53716
(608)222-8831 141.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.