Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
- Queen of the Holy Rosary School is a private Christian school founded in 1982 to provide traditional Catholic education, with over 100 students in grades K - 12.
- Our basic philosophy is centered around traditional Catholic teaching and doctrine, the Holy Bible, and the Ten Commandments.
- We believe it is impossible to educate without a proper philosophical and theological base.
- Beliefs and values that are centered around the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are contained in all of our curricula.
- We believe it is essential to educate with a proper philosophical and theological base.
- Beliefs and values that are centered in the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are fundamental to all our teachings.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 89.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 88.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 86.6 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 84.2 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.