Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
- Queen of the Holy Rosary School is a private Christian school founded in 1982 to provide traditional Catholic education, with over 100 students in grades K - 12.
- Our basic philosophy is centered around traditional Catholic teaching and doctrine, the Holy Bible, and the Ten Commandments.
- We believe it is impossible to educate without a proper philosophical and theological base.
- Beliefs and values that are centered around the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are contained in all of our curricula.
- We believe it is essential to educate with a proper philosophical and theological base.
- Beliefs and values that are centered in the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are fundamental to all our teachings.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 89.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 88.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 86.6 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 84.2 PK-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.