St. Thomas More Catholic
- Top Ranked DC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 164 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Thomas More Catholic places among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Over the past 3 years our First Grade class scored in the 90 % on our standardized test.
- All our Kindergarten students read at or above First Grade by the end of the school year.
- Our Students make charitable donations of over $1000 cash annually.
- Our 8th graders provide community outreach to the needy through clothing drives and other similar project. Each 8th grade student is required to provide 150 service hours of community service prior to graduation.
- All our 8th grade students are accepted in private high schools of their choice.
Endorse St. Thomas More Catholic. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards