Summersville Sda School
- Summersville Sda School serves 11 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Summersville Sda School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summersville Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
899 Broad St
Summersville, WV 26651
(304)872-2243 3.1 PK-12
- Birch River Grades: K-12 | 24 students
30 Bunker St
Birch River, WV 26610
(304)649-2406 13.3 K-12
- Duck Grades: NS-12 | 12 students
6486 Servia Elmira Rd
Duck, WV 25063
(304)364-9011 19.7 NS-12
- Rainelle Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
1256 James River-kanawha Turnpike
Rainelle, WV 25962
(304)438-8874 24 PK-12
- Gassaway Grades: NS-12 | 15 students
317 ELK ST
Gassaway, WV 26624
(304)364-4370 24.7 NS-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.