Mountain View Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (304) 465-0502
- Mountain View Christian School serves 156 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Mountain View Christian School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Church of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 7%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boomer Grades: K-12 | 9 students
1 N Church St
Boomer, WV 25031
(304) 442-8967 13.6 K-12
- Summersville Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
899 Broad St
Summersville, WV 26651
(304) 872-1148 24.9 PK-12
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
35 Wawecus Hill Rd
Norwich, CT 06360
(860) 887-7830 536.9 PK-8
My three children attended MVCS. They are godly men, successful in every way, which they do not hesitate to give accolades to the solid foundation established at MVCS.
- Posted by Parent - Roger Boggs
This school is the reason I am a successful adult. My daughter goes to MVCS now. I drive 40 miles one way everyday and pass three other Christian schools to get her there. It is worth it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jaime Cantley
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.