Mountain View Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Mountain View Christian School serves 156 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Mountain View Christian School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Church of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 6%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boomer Grades: Inquire with school | 11 students
1 N Church St
Boomer, WV 25031
(304)442-8967 13.6 Inquire with school
- Summersville Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
899 Broad St
Summersville, WV 26651
(304)872-2243 24.9 PK-12
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
35 Wawecus Hill Rd
Norwich, CT 06360
(860)887-7830 536.9 PK-8
My three children attended MVCS. They are godly men, successful in every way, which they do not hesitate to give accolades to the solid foundation established at MVCS.
- Posted by Parent - Roger Boggs
This school is the reason I am a successful adult. My daughter goes to MVCS now. I drive 40 miles one way everyday and pass three other Christian schools to get her there. It is worth it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jaime Cantley
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.