The Grace School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 108 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,900
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 7 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(School Polo Shirt/Oxford Button Down & Navy Blue Bottoms)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Digital Media Production, Robotics Team, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Theatre Arts
- We believe that education is about more than achieving grade-level standards. It`s about nurturing a child`s gifts, inspiring creativity and curiosity, and fostering perseverance and compassion as the foundations for leadership. The Grace School brings our philosophy to life through five key areas:
- Academics should be rigorous: Our curriculum combines the best in evidence-based practices from across the academic landscape to ensure students meet-or-exceed grade-level standards while developing their individual strengths and passions. Our core curriculum includes: Language Arts (reading, writing and word study); Math; Science and Social Studies. Special subjects include: American Sign Language; Art; Digital Media Studies/Library; Music; Physical Education; Social-Emotional Studies and Spanish.
- Class size as it should be: small: The average classroom at The Grace School is comprised of 15 students. Additionally, each classroom is staffed by highly credentialed educators who employ the Responsive Classroom instructional model. This evidence-based approach combines social-emotional learning with individualized academics that promote higher student achievement.
- We really are all in this together: The Grace School believes student success is a partnership between educators and families. We believe in and foster a year-round, globally minded learning community that encourages parents and students to take an active role in shaping school culture, academic offerings and more.
- This place is incredible: The Grace School offers an unparalleled physical learning environment for our students. Recently named a Green Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education, our 90,000 square feet of learning space was completely refurbished in 2019, and each spacious classroom features natural lighting, climate control, flexible workspace, WiFi and leading-edge SMART board technology. The Grace School is also a 1:1 device school, providing each student with their own iPad to ensure the highest quality of learning. Additional facilities include: an Apple-powered computer lab; fully staffed library; indoor salt-water pool; a full-sized gymnasium; an outdoor track and artificial turf field; a multi-sport outdoor court and more than 20,000 square feet of playgrounds and green space.
- Inclusion really is a big idea: The benefits are not just incredible, they`re tangible. The Grace School is the only fully inclusive K-8 school in the nation. We believe diversity is our greatest asset. Unlike traditional educational models that segregate children with special needs, The Grace School places children of all needs and abilities in the same classroom each and every day.
Endorse The Grace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards