The Innovation School
The Innovation School is a small, independent tuition-based school serving students in grades preK-8th.
At The Innovation School, we believe that each child is an individual and all children are creative beings.
The Innovation School respects the individual needs of children; fosters a caring and creative environment; and emphasizes the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each child.
Paramount to our work is cultivating an environment in which each child can discover his or her strengths and passions to explore their unique contributions and place in the world.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 46 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- We specialize in inquiry-based, project-based and personalized learning, focusing on strong academics as well as social and emotional learning outcomes. Students are engaged in hands-on learning activities, learning expeditions and real world experiences. The traditional subjects of math, reading and writing are taught with the needs of each individual student at the forefront. Our students and their families understand the value of lifelong learning and developing a growth mindset. Students are challenged in thinking critically and flexibly. Student and staff mental health and happiness is valued and celebrated.
Profile last updated: 07/27/2021
Endorse The Innovation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.