Treasure Valley Seventh-day Adventist School
- Treasure Valley SDA School offers an opportunity for students to attain and use their academic potential in a learning environment that promotes developing: a personal relationship with Jesus; a positive respect for themselves, all other people, and ongoing learning experiences; a personal commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
- The purpose of TVSDA School is to help lead students to know Jesus as their personal Savior and Friend.
- It seeks to help them realize that Jesus will soon return and that all true education will help prepare for that grand and glorious event.
- TVSDA School aims to create an atmosphere favorable to the development of a Christian character--that the students attending will learn to be thinkers, not mere reflectors of other's thoughts, and in so doing will develop into mature individuals ready to fill the place God has for them.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Treasure Valley Seventh-day Adventist School is River Of Life Christian School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ontario Grades: PK-11 | 76 students
386 N Verde Dr
Ontario, OR 97914
(541) 889-4662 4.3 PK-11
- Emmett Grades: 6-10 | 42 students
3770 E Black Canyon Hwy
Emmett, ID 83617
(208) 365-3437 16.9 6-10
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.