Trinity Lutheran School
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran School is to build a solid Christ-Centered foundation for life by nurturing students spiritually and challenging them academically and physically.
- Trinity Lutheran School misssion is to build a solid Christ-Centered foundation for life by nurturing students spiritually and challenging them academically and physically, Proclaim and joyously celebrate with one another the truth of God's Word as expressed, through Jesus Christ and his disciples, Develop students who demonstrate Godly moral character as exemplified by honor, integrity, honesty, responsibility, kindness, compassion, perseverance, patience, courtesy, friendship, and faith, Deliver a diverse and challenging educational experience that encompasses academics, physical development and the fine arts, Develop partnerships with parents, students, faculty, and staff that pro-actively support, the mission of Trinity Lutheran School, Continue to provide a pleasant, inviting, safe, and clean environment for the educational experience of students, and the support of faculty, staff, and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paw Paw Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
508 E Paw Paw St
Paw Paw, MI 49079
(269)657-3750 0.3 PK-5
- Kalamazoo Grades: NS-PK | 37 students
5527 Parkview Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(269)372-9766 11.7 NS-PK
- Gobles Grades: K-10 | 27 students
32110 6th Ave
Gobles, MI 49055
(269)628-2704 12.3 K-10
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.