Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity is an established, growing school known for our commitment to academic excellence, friendly staff, and community involvement.
We have a thriving day care and preschool, partner with the public schools for our 4K program, and offer a complete educational journey with and experienced, caring staff for Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Call today for more information!.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 226 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,550
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: May. 31 / Aug. 15
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
May. 31 / Aug. 15
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition for 2014-15 is $1,550 for the first child, $775 for the second, and $375 for any other children. Tuition is the same for Trinity members and those in the community. We do offer sponsorships and tuition assistance.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Registration for preschool and 4K is held the third week in January of each year. Registration for K-8 is due by May 31 each year, although we accept registration for people new to the Merrill area throughout the summer months. Day care registration accepted at any time, provided there are openings.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.