Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity is an established, growing school known for our commitment to academic excellence, friendly staff, and community involvement.
- We have a thriving day care and preschool, partner with the public schools for our 4K program, and offer a complete educational journey with and experienced, caring staff for Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Call today for more information!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 31 / Aug. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for 2014-15 is $1,550 for the first child, $775 for the second, and $375 for any other children. Tuition is the same for Trinity members and those in the community. We do offer sponsorships and tuition assistance.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$400|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Registration for preschool and 4K is held the third week in January of each year. Registration for K-8 is due by May 31 each year, although we accept registration for people new to the Merrill area throughout the summer months. Day care registration accepted at any time, provided there are openings.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merrill Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
1104 E 3rd St
Merrill, WI 54452
(715)536-7264 1.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 27.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 26.8 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.