- Walbridge School educates children who cannot reach their potential in larger, more traditional classroom settings.
- We provide a small group instructional program in a safe, supportive, and structured environment where children who learn differently can succeed.
- Walbridge School offers a full day elementary through high school program emphasizing flexible multi-sensory teaching to meet each student's learning needs.
- Our specialized and personalized instruction is geared towards children with learning challenges such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD or processing disorders, and other differences that get in the way of the student working towards their potential. Our program is not geared to work with children whose primary needs are emotional behavioral.
- We provide a stimulating, challenging learning environment that supports academic, social and emotional development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, Anxiety, Other Learning Differences|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,100|
|Tuition Notes||Walbridge School offers financial assistance to qualifying families after application process.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Colleen Lourigan|
- 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Enriched after school program available for students
- Phonics-based instruction including Orton-Gillingham and Reading Horizons Elevate online support
- Curriculum includes: Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, Physical Education
- Technology Integrated: Each student is provided with a Chromebook for use throughout the school day.
- Tutoring and 4-week Summer Program
- Financial scholarships available
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 205 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
MiddletonGrades: NS-8 | 192 students
8406 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
MadisonGrades: K-8 | 133 students
718 Gilmore St
Madison, WI 53711
Entrusting my kids to the staff at Walbridge is the best thing I could have done for them. They became kids who wanted to go to school, homework was not a chore and you could see that they were happy and feeling good about what they were able to accomplish.
- Posted by Parent - Mojol