West 86th Street KinderCare
West 86th Street KinderCare Photo #8 - Freedom to Move and Grow: Classrooms without restrictive furniture such as bouncy seats and high-chairs allow babies to grow and develop thier muscle skills.
West 86th Street KinderCare Photo #9 - In our Toddler classroom every activity and lesson is created to help your child explore, share and grow in a safe and nurturing environment.
The teachers and staff members at 86th Street KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers participate in biannual company Professional Development trainings as well as an annual renewal of their certifications in SIDS Prevention, CPR and First Aid.
Also, our teachers participate in the IAEYC Early Childhood conference each year.
Our teachers have either an advanced degree in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Development, Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA) or are in school obtaining a degree relating to the Early Childhood Education field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West 86th Street KinderCare in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Walking through the door, we hope that you immediatly feel like you are home. Our small center gives us the opportunity to bond with each family like they are our own. It is our job to keep your most precious gift safe, happy, and learning. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth through their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not only be provided with a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but sill have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of our facility has a coded entry where only authorized family members are provided with entry codes. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie, on site as well. Ms. Debbie's role includes conducting monthly disaster drills, maintaining Safe Serve certifications, ensuring that all staff member's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse West 86th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.