West 86th Street KinderCare
Tel: (317) 872-6384
West 86th Street KinderCare Photo #8 - Freedom to Move and Grow: Classrooms without restrictive furniture such as bouncy seats and high-chairs allow babies to grow and develop thier muscle skills.
West 86th Street KinderCare Photo #9 - In our Toddler classroom every activity and lesson is created to help your child explore, share and grow in a safe and nurturing environment.
- The teachers and staff members at 86th Street KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers participate in biannual company Professional Development trainings as well as an annual renewal of their certifications in SIDS Prevention, CPR and First Aid.
- Also, our teachers participate in the IAEYC Early Childhood conference each year.
- Our teachers have either an advanced degree in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Development, Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA) or are in school obtaining a degree relating to the Early Childhood Education field.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West 86th Street KinderCare in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Walking through the door, we hope that you immediatly feel like you are home. Our small center gives us the opportunity to bond with each family like they are our own. It is our job to keep your most precious gift safe, happy, and learning. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth through their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not only be provided with a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but sill have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of our facility has a coded entry where only authorized family members are provided with entry codes. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie, on site as well. Ms. Debbie's role includes conducting monthly disaster drills, maintaining Safe Serve certifications, ensuring that all staff member's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 800 students
2801 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 524-7050 1 9-12
- Carmel Grades: NS-K | 51 students
10445 Commerce Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 415-0408 1.9 NS-K
- Zionsville Grades: PK-K | 83 students
11250 N Michigan Rd
Zionsville, IN 46077
(317) 873-6318 2.6 PK-K
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-PK
7221 Woodland Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46278
(317) 291-4314 2.8 NS-PK
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-K | 28 students
6601 Grandview Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46260
(317) 254-1946 3.1 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.