Our curriculum is a specialty of Whiz Kid Academy and has been tested and used for over 30 years.
We offer unique approaches to reading, language, and STEM subjects.
Once your child leaves our school, they will be fully prepared for the next stage of their academic lives.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-7
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our mission is to build a day school and offer extended care to accommodate working families. Our program is unique and strives to combat the weaknesses of Common Core.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Whiz Kid Academy?
The application deadline for Whiz Kid Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Whiz Kid Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.