Zion Lutheran School
- Zion Lutheran Preschool was developed in 1979, to meet the needs of the young child.
- Zion Lutheran Preschool exists to provide a warm, Christian atmosphere where each child will have the opportunity to experience individual growth in all developmental areas spiritual, social, physical, emotional, moral and intellectual.
- The spiritual growth and welfare of each child is the foremost priority of our preschool.
- Activities are designed to strengthen children in their relationship with Jesus while promoting self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Muscatine Grades: PK-7 | 333 students
2407 Cedar St
Muscatine, IA 52761
(563) 263-3264 10.8 PK-7
- Tipton Grades: K-12 | 9 students
323 West Second St
Tipton, IA 52772
(563) 886-2168 13.6 K-12
- West Branch Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
1951 Delta Ave
West Branch, IA 52358
(319) 643-7628 15.9 9-12
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 458 students
1627 W 42nd St
Davenport, IA 52806
(563) 391-3030 21.7 PK-8
- Davenport Grades: PK-8 | 447 students
1926 N Marquette St
Davenport, IA 52804
(563) 324-3205 22.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.