Zion Lutheran School
- Zion Lutheran Preschool was developed in 1979, to meet the needs of the young child.
- Zion Lutheran Preschool exists to provide a warm, Christian atmosphere where each child will have the opportunity to experience individual growth in all developmental areas spiritual, social, physical, emotional, moral and intellectual.
- The spiritual growth and welfare of each child is the foremost priority of our preschool.
- Activities are designed to strengthen children in their relationship with Jesus while promoting self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MuscatineGrades: K-6 | 201 students
2407 Cedar St
Muscatine, IA 52761
- TiptonGrades: K-12 | 18 students
323 West Second St
Tipton, IA 52772
- West BranchGrades: 9-12 | 40 students
1951 Delta Ave
West Branch, IA 52358
- DavenportGrades: PK-8 | 121 students
2626 Boies Avenue
Davenport, IA 52802
- DavenportGrades: PK-8 | 371 students
1627 W 42nd St
Davenport, IA 52806
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.