Tipton Christian Academy
Tel: (563) 886-2168
- Tipton Christian Academy was founded by Pastor Ken Carroll as a ministry of the Tipton Bible Church.
- TCA has offered excellence in Christian education since 1952 and remains one of the oldest Christian schools in the state of Iowa.
- TCA provides a Christ-centered education for students in kindergarten-12th grade. The TCA staff strives to point our students to salvation in Christ alone, and to prepare them to serve Christ in today's society, using the talents and abilities He has given them.
- TCA offers an individualized program that enables each child to succeed at his/her own learning level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Bible & Fine Arts Competitions for 7th-12th grade, Choir, Drama Production for 7th-12th grade
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Branch Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
1951 Delta Ave
West Branch, IA 52358
(319) 643-7628 11.6 9-12
- Wilton Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
117 E Prairie St
Wilton, IA 52778
(563) 732-2912 13.6 PK-6
- Iowa City Grades: PK-12 | 934 students
2150 Rochester Ave
Iowa City, IA 52245
(319) 338-5436 20.4 PK-12
- Iowa City Grades: PK-6 | 516 students
2120 Rochester Avenue
Iowa City, IA 52245
(319) 337-5739 20.5 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?