Zion Lutheran School
- Zion Lutheran School was established by the Great Plains Lutheran High School Association to provide a full-time Christian education through the high school years to young people. Zion Lutheran School philosophy of education and its practice and policies are based upon the Holy Scriptures as the inerrant Word of God and centers in Jesus Christ to whom all the Scriptures bear witness.
- In this Christian setting young people are encouraged by the power and grace of God's Word to submit in grateful obedience to Christ Jesus as Savior and to grow in a life of joyful service to Jesus as Lord.
- Parents who enroll students should be aware of this Scriptural position and confessional stance, and that by enrolling their children they are placing them under its religious instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Yates Grades: K-7 | 50 students
1 Mission Ave
Fort Yates, ND 58538
(701)854-7413 36.3 K-7
- Eagle Butte Grades: K-9 | 67 students
121 Cedar Street
Eagle Butte, SD 57625 53.7 K-9
- Raleigh Grades: 5-12 | 40 students
7785 Saint Gertrude Ave
Raleigh, ND 58564
(701)597-3419 66.9 5-12
- Pierre Grades: 1-6 | 9 students
1206 E Robinson Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
(605)224-9891 81.2 1-6
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.