A World Of Children
- At World Of Children Preschool & Kindergarten, Your child is entering a whole new learning environment.
- We believe that a child is never too young to start learning and the adventure begins here.
- Your child will learn through hands-on experiences conducted throughout the day in areas such as our science/sensory center.
- This center has both sand and water tables where your child will experience underwater exploration or they may decide to build a huge sand castle.
- Children love working with manipulative such as puzzles, blocks, and Lego's in our Math Manipulative center.
- What an excellent way to develop hand/eye coordination and problem solving.
- Children express themselves through art. By drawing with crayons, colored pencils, and markers, your child will be developing their fine motor skills.
- Painting also develops fine motor skills. We paint not only with liquid paints, but also with shaving cream, finger paints, and pudding.
- These are just a few examples of the fun we have in our "Creativity Center." Because a child's Attention span is so short, we encourage them to visit the various areas of the classroom on a daily basis.
- This allows them to explore the centers as they choose.
- By incorporating the various activities listed above in your child's day, your child will grow emotionally, socially, and physically.
- You are welcome at any time to see for yourself just how much care and attention is given to each child.
- Whether your child begins in our two-year-old room or our kindergarten class, we will make sure that they are well prepared to advance to the next classroom.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition is charged on a weekly basis and varies depending upon age, discounts and hours required|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Farrer|
|Admissions Associate||Widaly Lugo|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.