A World Of Children
- At World Of Children Preschool & Kindergarten, Your child is entering a whole new learning environment.
- We believe that a child is never too young to start learning and the adventure begins here.
- Your child will learn through hands-on experiences conducted throughout the day in areas such as our science/sensory center.
- This center has both sand and water tables where your child will experience underwater exploration or they may decide to build a huge sand castle.
- Children love working with manipulative such as puzzles, blocks, and Lego's in our Math Manipulative center.
- What an excellent way to develop hand/eye coordination and problem solving.
- Children express themselves through art. By drawing with crayons, colored pencils, and markers, your child will be developing their fine motor skills.
- Painting also develops fine motor skills. We paint not only with liquid paints, but also with shaving cream, finger paints, and pudding.
- These are just a few examples of the fun we have in our "Creativity Center." Because a child's Attention span is so short, we encourage them to visit the various areas of the classroom on a daily basis.
- This allows them to explore the centers as they choose.
- By incorporating the various activities listed above in your child's day, your child will grow emotionally, socially, and physically.
- You are welcome at any time to see for yourself just how much care and attention is given to each child.
- Whether your child begins in our two-year-old room or our kindergarten class, we will make sure that they are well prepared to advance to the next classroom.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition is charged on a weekly basis and varies depending upon age, discounts and hours required|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Farrer|
|Admissions Associate||Widaly Lugo|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.