The Addison KinderCare teachers and staff are a warm, welcoming and nurturing team.
We have teachers and staff who bring experience and know-how and have been in the early childhood education field for over 20 years; we also have teachers and staff that are new to the field who bring energy and an excitement of learning for themselves and the children.
Regardless of their length of time teaching, all of our teachers and staff have that innate love of children and commitment to quality and building relationships with families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our teachers and support staff have over 130 combined years of experience in early childhood education and child development. Our curriculum is based on the latest early childhood research and has a developmental focus for maximum child learning potential. Our quality can be seen in every classroom from our teacher-child interactions to the smiles on the children’s faces each day to the peace of mind our parents have in entrusting us with their children. Additionally our quality has been recognized by the Illinois Department of Human Services by means of our 1 star rating in the Quality Rating System program. When a school receives a Quality Star Award it means that the program has met defined standards, above and beyond the Department of Children and Family Services standards. Additionally our center has achieved NAEYC accreditation. While we have been working on our quality and accreditation, we have also received three grants from the Quality Counts Grant Program from the Illinois Department of Human Services. With these grants, we have received brand new shelves, tables, chairs, books, puzzles, dramatic play equipment, etc. With so many new pieces of equipment and toys we have changed the look of and feel of our center for the better.
- Safety is the number one priority at our center. Some of the ways we ensure the safety of our children is that we have a keypad entry, our playgrounds are all fenced and 90% of our staff have First Aid and CPR certifications. We also have Ms. Marge as our Health and Safety Coordinator. She ensures the staff is trained in all health and safety matters. Additionally she does a daily safety checklist and a daily playground checklist to ensure the condition of our equipment and building are up to standards to ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC, Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 WEEKS, Max Age - 12 YEARS
- Very High Subsidy Center DHS, DCFS & YWCA.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Addison KinderCare?
The application deadline for Addison KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Addison KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.