Tel: (630) 629-6145
- The Addison KinderCare teachers and support staff are a warm, welcoming and nurturing team.
- We have teachers who bring experience and know-how and have been in the early childhood education field for over 20 years; we also have teachers who are new to the field who bring energy and an excitement of learning for themselves and the children.
- Regardless of their length of time teaching, all of our teachers and staff have that innate love of children and commitment to quality and building relationships with families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- As a NAEYC accredited and an ExceleRate Illinois Gold Circle of Quality center, our quality can be seen in every classroom-from our teacher-child interactions-to the smiles on the children's faces each day-to the peace of mind our parents have in entrusting us with their children. Additionally, our teachers and support staff have over 100 combined years of experience in early childhood education and child development. Last, but not least, our curriculum is based on the latest early childhood research and has a developmental focus for maximum child learning potential.
- Safety is the number one priority at our center. Some of the ways we ensure the safety of our children is that we have a keypad entry, our playgrounds are all fenced in and over half of our staff have First Aid and CPR certifications. We also have Mrs. Marge as our Health and Safety Coordinator. She ensures that the staff is trained in all health and safety matters; she completes a monthly safety checklist; and she completes the daily playground checklist to ensure the condition of our equipment and building are up to standards to ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Very High Subsidy Center DHS, DCFS & YWCA.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Addison Grades: PK-K | 20 students
960 W Army Trail Blvd
Addison, IL 60101
(630) 628-9000 1.1 PK-K
- Wood Dale Grades: PK-K | 74 students
199 S Addison Rd Unit 100
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630) 787-1208 1.9 PK-K
- Bloomingdale Grades: NS-PK
355 S Glen Ellyn Rd.
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
(630) 351-1302 2.2 NS-PK
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.