Allendale Christian School
- The school was started in 1915 by parents committed to a quality, Christ-centered education.
- Allendale Christian School provides an environment where children learn to recognize God as creator and sustainer of the universe and learn values based on absolute truth - the Bible.
- Our dedicated Christian teachers and staff supported children in learning.
- Here children develop an appreciation for praise as expressed through devotions, music, and prayer.
- They are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and are equipped to live a life a service to God and others.
- The role of Allendale Christian school is to form a partnership with parents to lead covenantal children toward a deeper understanding of the Lord and ultimately a commitment to a personal relationship with our God.
- By modeling the Christian walk, integrating faith in curricular materials, and leading students in the Word of the Lord, teachers aim to bring students closer to the Lord.
- The curriculum offered at ACS is taught from a Biblical perspective.
- In all subjects and grades there exists an integration of faith and learning which allows students to better realize God is not only Creator, but Sustainer of every aspect of life.
- Teachers consciously plan their lessons to show how God has impacted the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoopersvilleGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
5260 Leonard St
Coopersville, MI 49404
Grand RapidsGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
955 Westend Ave Nw
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?