Allendale Christian School
Tel: (616) 895-5108
- The school was started in 1915 by parents committed to a quality, Christ-centered education.
- Allendale Christian School provides an environment where children learn to recognize God as creator and sustainer of the universe and learn values based on absolute truth - the Bible.
- Our dedicated Christian teachers and staff supported children in learning.
- Here children develop an appreciation for praise as expressed through devotions, music, and prayer.
- They are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and are equipped to live a life a service to God and others.
- The role of Allendale Christian school is to form a partnership with parents to lead covenantal children toward a deeper understanding of the Lord and ultimately a commitment to a personal relationship with our God.
- By modeling the Christian walk, integrating faith in curricular materials, and leading students in the Word of the Lord, teachers aim to bring students closer to the Lord.
- The curriculum offered at ACS is taught from a Biblical perspective.
- In all subjects and grades there exists an integration of faith and learning which allows students to better realize God is not only Creator, but Sustainer of every aspect of life.
- Teachers consciously plan their lessons to show how God has impacted the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.