- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Apple Tree Learning Center, where your child can take part in our program designed to enrich his/her experiences while learning the art of cooperative living. Like most of the schools in the area, children in our school are surrounded by early learning materials, play materials, building blocks and toys. Early learning materials are used to broaden children's basic eye-hand coordination skills as well as help further develop their senses of recognition and discrimination of shapes, sizes and color. The philosophy of Apple Tree Learning Center is to promote a positive approach to managing the behavior of all children. Discipline at the program has two primary goals. First, we strive to find a solution to the current situation. Second, we attempt to help the child process feelings, recognize consequences, explore alternative solutions and outcomes, and develop internal self-control.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Apple Tree Learning Center?
Endorse Apple Tree Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards