Berniklau Education Solutions Team
Tel: (402) 420-2888
- Berniklau Education Solutions Team serves 21 students in grades 1-12.
- The student:teacher of Berniklau Education Solutions Team is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 483-1181 5.6 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 376 students
7601 Vine St
Lincoln, NE 68505
(402) 486-1860 8.5 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
400 N Happy Hollow Blvd
Omaha, NE 68132
(402) 556-3772 50.9 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?