Bethany Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Bethany Lutheran School serves 46 students in grades Prekindergarten-8. The student:teacher of Bethany Lutheran School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$900|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition is $900/year for the first child, $800/year for additional children. Preschool tuition varies based on session choice.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Hand Chimes, school musical
- Bethany Lutheran School and Preschool exists to offer a high-quality, Christ-centered education in a safe and welcoming environment. We serve not only the members of Bethany Lutheran Church, but also community members of Hustisford and the surrounding area.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 126.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 126.7 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 63.5 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 66.1 PK-8
Preparing minds for life in Earth, preparing hearts for life in heaven!
- Posted by Administrator - Principal
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.