St Stephen Lutheran School
- Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
- We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
- In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||This is the annual cost for one child for the 2015-2016 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.|
|Admissions Director||Sara Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- St Stephen Lutheran School stresses academics, good discipline and character development, all within the framework of this philosophy. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child's needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-5935 9 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 12.8 PK-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 1.9 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: K-8 | 164 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)948-3738 2.7 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.