St Stephen Lutheran School
- Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
- We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
- In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||This is the annual cost for one child for the 2015-2016 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.|
|Admissions Director||Sara Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- St Stephen Lutheran School stresses academics, good discipline and character development, all within the framework of this philosophy. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child's needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-5935 9 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: NS-6 | 231 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 12.8 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 1.9 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-8 | 164 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)948-3738 2.7 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.