Blessed Sacrament Catholic Elementary School
- We strive to provide academic excellence in the climate of the Gospel valuesto serve, to build community and to proclaim the GOOD NEWS, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that parents are the first and primary educators of their children.
- We believe it is our duty and privilege to provide experiences and opportunities to help your children develop and mature spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, and culturally to meet the challenges of the modern and changing world, to contribute to the aspirations of its society and to live exemplary Catholic lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
616 S 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402)477-3358 2 PK-8
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 841.9 5-12
- Martinsburg Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
(304)267-6447 992.2 PK-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-11 | 297 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
(716)892-2606 929.2 PK-11
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 451 students
4500 Duxhall Dr
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)421-6299 3.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.