Trinity Kindergarten Program
- Trinity Kindergarten Program serves 167 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Trinity Kindergarten Program is 167:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: K-8 | 144 students
1434 K St
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402)476-3987 0.7 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402)476-6202 0.8 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: NS | 9 students
1245 South Folsom St
Lincoln, NE 68522
(402)475-0805 1.7 NS
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
540 N 31st St
Lincoln, NE 68503
(402)476-1783 1.8 PK-8
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.